Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Anyone who's looking for a job a new Flagship River Island store is opening in June and they are recruiting.

I applied I have my interview on Thursday 16th May 11.30am, does anybody work for River Island, been to an assessment and can give me any feedback back on what to expect please.

Thanks in advance

Rebecca

ReputationRep:
    this isn't smart. Now you're just inviting competition.

ReputationRep:
    Well it's a new three storey building they are recruiting 200 people, but also I know i'm competition so i'm welcoming others. And as you haven't answered my question please refrain from commenting on my thread thanks

ReputationRep:
    Might apply thanks for letting us know! Probably be based on looks no doubt.

ReputationRep:
    Just had a look on their site and they dont have any positions?
    did you apply in store?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Augusto.)
    Just had a look on their site and they dont have any positions?
    did you apply in store?
    I applied online, they had loads of vacancies, I can't imagine they went in a day :confused:

ReputationRep:
    http://isw.changeworknow.co.uk/river...es/search/edit

ticked both:

Permanent Sales Advisor
    Temporary Sales Advisor

Or search by region.
    Region: London

and what came up...
    Sorry, we have no current vacancies in the region you have selected.

Please feel free to try again in the near future or widen your search.

Alternatively you can save your searches (you will need to register if you have not already done so) and you will be notified when such vacancies do become available.

ReputationRep:
    WOW!! yeah they have gone!! :eek:
    That was quick!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess91)
    Hi

Anyone who's looking for a job a new Flagship River Island store is opening in June and they are recruiting.

I applied I have my interview on Thursday 16th May 11.30am, does anybody work for River Island, been to an assessment and can give me any feedback back on what to expect please.

Thanks in advance

Rebecca
    Hey I was wondering whether you have heard back from them yet? I had my interview on thursday at 3 really nervous!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone with previous River Island experience, could you help me? I had my group interview on the 14th of may and I feel like it went well, I was coming up with good ideas and making people laugh but I made sure I wasn't cocky. I have been reading through this page and it has reassured me that I must have done well, I dressed trendy (Black slim jeans, Nike Blazers and a plain rolled up sleeve top) and answered well to given questions. However! I still haven't had my reply as they said I would receive a phone call if I have been successful on a full time job or I would get an Email if I was successful for a part time, I'm just worried if i haven't been successful at all because I haven't received either. Does anyone know how much longer I should wait? I know there is an event coming up on the 28th that successful applicants should attend but its getting close now.

Any help will be much appreciated!
    Cheers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    don't they already have a massive branch at oxford street?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathanc123)
    Anyone with previous River Island experience, could you help me? I had my group interview on the 14th of may and I feel like it went well, I was coming up with good ideas and making people laugh but I made sure I wasn't cocky. I have been reading through this page and it has reassured me that I must have done well, I dressed trendy (Black slim jeans, Nike Blazers and a plain rolled up sleeve top) and answered well to given questions. However! I still haven't had my reply as they said I would receive a phone call if I have been successful on a full time job or I would get an Email if I was successful for a part time, I'm just worried if i haven't been successful at all because I haven't received either. Does anyone know how much longer I should wait? I know there is an event coming up on the 28th that successful applicants should attend but its getting close now.

Any help will be much appreciated!
    Cheers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    same problem here Nathan, had interview on 22nd and heard nothing but no rejection email- were you on hold in the end?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.