Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Long distance learner.. criminology watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hii,
    I am a full time mother to my 21month old currently doing a criminology course (equivalent to a level) with the open study college.
    I haven't done anything educational (apart from a lot of baby/child related courses) since I left school at 16. I am now nearly 20 and as you can imagine my brain is very rusty. I do not know a thing about criminology, picked to study as it interests me. But it's a lot harder than I imagined. Have attempted to read a lot of the books but struggling to make sense of them.
    Just wondering if anyone has done this course or if anyone can just explain a little of what exactly Its about, thanks (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.