Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an opinion of this exam, and remember the questions/answers?

ReputationRep:
    I did this exam today and I thought I had done well until my friend was telling me I've got some answers wrong. But for all I know she could have them wrong. It was the ones on the listening where they were talking about a subject and you had to say which one eg. A meal, failing a driving test etc.
    Because there were one too many answers, which answer did you have left?

ReputationRep:
    the one about losing something.

what did anyone get on the reading about the entertainer guy, i though it was a nice exam apart from THAT question. Though all the topics on fremch exams are really odd.

ReputationRep:
    Found reading quite difficult, and listening was too quick near end

ReputationRep:
    Hated both of them

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    True, the listening at the end was very fast to understand. The reading "entertainer guy" question was difficult! I hated that one!

ReputationRep:
    I have forgot who the 'entertainer' guy was - definitely a sign I haven't done too well in the exam!! In the reading I just remember passages of long, ambiguous text haha. I think the easiest reading question for me was the passage about the girl who wanted a career in sport, but then hurt her knee, then she started playing the guitar.

ReputationRep:
    What was the food from ivory coast? It said fish epace or something like that- I just put fish but I don't know whether I'd get the mark.
    also on the question where the answer was stack the shelves I wrote 'fill the shelves'- would I get the mark as I know the mark schemes are harsh?

ReputationRep:
    I think it was 'spicy fish'

and I put 'shelf-stacking' - bit of a guess that one though!

ReputationRep:
    What did u all get for the question which said why frank thinks young people lack respect

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What do people think the grade boundaries will be- I'm thinking about 33/34 for a* for both- and are the coursework boundaries going to go up or down or will they stay the same?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkdrifter10)
    What did u all get for the question which said why frank thinks young people lack respect

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not sure but I said coz they dont take their shoes of when they enter the house- what was the one about why he didn't like arthur(I think that was the singers name)?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They didn't wipe their feet when they entered his house

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i got they don't wipe their feet when entering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakjak158)
    I'm not sure but I said coz they dont take their shoes of when they enter the house- what was the one about why he didn't like arthur(I think that was the singers name)?
    i got he doesn't think he has a real job

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think he thinks young people like Arnaud are disrespectful because they don't wipe their feet upon entering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakjak158)
    I think it was because "he didn't have a real job" (vrai metier)

ReputationRep:
    What was the answer for the one on advice about preventing travel sickness? Was it eating beforehand or not eating beforehand? Or something completely different?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mitymiget)
    What was the answer for the one on advice about preventing travel sickness? Was it eating beforehand or not eating beforehand? Or something completely different?
    I said don't eat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mitymiget)
    I got don't eat beforehand but I'm not certain

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.