Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have tried to apply for accommodation today due to some of my friends being able to apply for their university accommodations. I have a conditional offer and I am not sure if I can apply now or do I have to wait for the results day to do so?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I think it depends on the uni, it would be best to check their website for specific info
    hope that helps x

ReputationRep:
    hey mate i had the exact same problem. i rang them up they took me through the whole process and were great. you can apply now but it wont be confirmed until you get your grades in august. 0191 227 4209 the number you need

ReputationRep:
    For Northumbria I think you have to make them your firm or insurance choice before you can apply for accommodation. You can apply via the website through MyNorthumbria, it's pretty easy and quick to do! Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when we hear back from them? I heard that we get an email sometime between June and August and you've only get a week to accept but not sure now. Been checking my email everyday just in case.

ReputationRep:
    I was told that I should hear from them late july, if Ive not heard anything by 2nd August to contact them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.