Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone had thought about how to decorate their rooms when we get there, to make it more homely etc.
    Im thinking lots of pictures and posters on the walls. Do you think i could get away with those vinyl wall decals, seeing as they come off the wall and don't leave marks?

Any ideas everyone, have any of you started to thinking about it/plan ?

ReputationRep:
    im not sure about the wall decals but that would be interesting to find out if we could I'm presume you mean something like : http://thebinarybox.co.uk ? like the idea though
    I think I'm just going to bring lots of pictures, nice duvet covers etc.

ReputationRep:
    They should be fine with the vinyl decals as long as they don't damage the wall or anything because you apparently have to pay if you do! Anyway I'm probably just gonna take some posters, definitely not any photos of myself or my family/friends haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.