Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Done this exam today, thought multiple choice was hard, already on 86 ums from last june, just wondered how everyone found it and to see if we can put some kind of unofficial mark scheme together for the multiple choice...

i did context 1 btw, so happy to talk about that too...

ReputationRep:
    Multiple choice was ridiculous, some concepts like different e of s have not come up on multi choice before. Definitely harder than first time, hopefully done better than the 68 ums last time, think the context questions (q2) were ok.

ReputationRep:
    I completely forgot to do definitions for both the 12 marker and 25 marker, I know it's a completely amateur error, but I was horrendously pushed for time, as was everyone else at my school. Can I not get 2 marks now or should I be able to pick them up somewhere else? I did do an introduction in my 25 marker, just no definitions! I did however do constant evaluation including evaluation at the end as well as 3 (slightly rushed) diagrams to show: subsidies, P-max and excess demand/no incentive to produce. Thanks,

ReputationRep:
    I think I did terribly, and it's my A2 resit so I'm really worried about this.
    I also ran out of time, and I'm usually really great at timing during exams. I'm not even sure where I went wrong, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone has a mark scheme for the multiple choice?

ReputationRep:
    guys what was the questions?

ReputationRep:
    I got 90 marks in this. :rolleyes: God knows how..

ReputationRep:
    can someone tell me what the context questions were based on?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.