Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I successfully studied c1 on my own with no problems and I am going to do s1 soon. Just wanted to get a general vote on which people found easier? Thanx

ReputationRep:
    C1 is MUCH easier than S1 in my opinion, but that's probably because my S1 teacher was useless - other than that, S1 is just tedious as hell... best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I think Stats is harder, but that's because of my terrible memory. After getting 90-100% in most past papers I did Core 1 in Jan and scraped an A since I panicked like hell during the test, re-took it today and... well... I'll talk at 4:30 AM, but I didn't panic at least xD

Stats however... urgh. Stats. I hate stats with a passion. It's not really hard, you just have to know it; Core 2 is 'hard' since there can be different methods of finding an answer and it can get confusing, stats is hard because it's so mind numbingly boring that I can't remember any of it.

ReputationRep:
    I found c1 easier, this is probably because my teacher didn't really understand S1 and would end up teaching it wrong or missing information out.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god save me then -_-!!! Well all I can say is I'm lucky that my mom is an A level math tutor!!
    How many hours do u think I need to put in to s1? An how many hours c2?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 13, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.