Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

OCR Spanish GCSE reading and listening discussion, 17th May 2013 watch

ReputationRep:
    How hard do you think the Spanish papers will be?

ReputationRep:
    I imagine the reading will be okay and the listening practically guesswork. Feels like I revise all the stuff it tells you to and then look at past papers and it's just so random. :-(

ReputationRep:
    anyone got any answers i wanna check?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by All Wagers)
    anyone got any answers i wanna check?
    That listening exam was terribly hard. The speakers in my exam were fairly low and the invigilators were distracting so don't think i did as i hoped i would

ReputationRep:
    That was ridiculous. I think I failed

Did you put "desarrollar sus habilidades" and "disfrutar la vida"

ReputationRep:
    Can't remember, the reading was easy but the listening was so hard. I got A* in all my mocks but now will be surprised if i only came out with a C or B as could only answer half of the questions in the listening Do you think the grade boundaries will be low?

ReputationRep:
    The reading was really difficult

What did you put for the ARgentian tennis player?

1: he has never been in a competition yet?

and his dad he desarollar sus habilidades?

ReputationRep:
    is he reservada in his life?

ReputationRep:
    I'm really annoyed. In all the OCR past papers listening I haven't got less that 35/40. I'm pretty sure I failed all the question in the semana santa section please tell me you all found it really hard too?

ReputationRep:
    Who the **** prints photos on a carpet?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cynical.)
    Or wallets!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cynical.)
    Amen to that! Who else thought that listening was practically impossible? Who sets out to learn Easter vocabulary!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was going to put rug but thought it sounded ridiculous so put something else, kicking myself for that question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly_xox)
    Amen to that! Who else thought that listening was practically impossible? Who sets out to learn Easter vocabulary!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I thought it was ridiculous.. Hopefully the grade boundaries will be low as everyone seems to share this opinion...

ReputationRep:
    The other one was letters i think because i thought it said cartas? Maybe i'm wrong :s really stressed now

ReputationRep:
    Easter question was a disaster. Put about sleep. Many people see Easter as an opportunity to spend money? y/n? Boss took sick leave cause he hurt his back? What about her fears? God that went so much worse than all the mocks and past papers I've done.

ReputationRep:
    WTF? I thought cartera was postcard, not wallet!!

I lost a few marks then:

Disarrollar sus habilidades
    Ruedas electricas
    Cartera

btw, where do they put the photos?

ReputationRep:
    Think I'll get the mark for "outside the town hall"? What about "starting to build a line which goes straight to the airport". Hmm! No me gusta.

ReputationRep:
    Grade boundaries, what do you think guys? 34/40 for reading. 25/40 for listening?

ReputationRep:
    It meant big screens, I put big posters too.. hopefully I get the mark

I'm so pissed off with myself

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.