The Student Room Group

Higher Geography

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Anyone else do The Gorbals for their inner city case study, woo \o.o/
Reply 201
Higher Geography is the most ridiculous subject in terms of learning everything. In my opinion it beats every subject x2 with the amount you need to learn!
Reply 202
Original post by CSM1996
Anyone else do The Gorbals for their inner city case study, woo \o.o/

I do:smile:
Reply 203
Original post by JM1996
Higher Geography is the most ridiculous subject in terms of learning everything. In my opinion it beats every subject x2 with the amount you need to learn!

Its an easy higher though cause all u need to do is learn everything and if u do. its a guranteed A
Reply 204
Original post by mjj22
Its an easy higher though cause all u need to do is learn everything and if u do. its a guranteed A

Yeah, but in terms of learning everything it is the hardest, so much to learn.
Reply 205
Original post by JM1996

Tell me about it, ive been copying down all the combinations of each topic all day, and ive only gotten through 3 topics!
Original post by mjj22

"all you need to do is learn everything"- you could say that about every single subject :lol:
Reply 207
Original post by JM1996

No arguements there. I still have physical+ paper 2 stuff to learn. but physical's easier than human at least
Reply 208
Original post by humza100
Tell me about it, ive been copying down all the combinations of each topic all day, and ive only gotten through 3 topics!

Tell me about it, you learn something and then you go back to the question and you cant remember nothing! I'v only learned 3/8 topics from paper 1 and 1/2 from paper 2 and no diagrams. Im terrified haha
Reply 209
Original post by deedee123
"all you need to do is learn everything"- you could say that about every single subject :lol:

In a way yes but in other subjects u have to apply ur knowledge to the question but in Geo it's literally u know the stuff and just write it down. and some years when examiners feel mean they throw in problem solving questions but its rare
Reply 210
Original post by JM1996
Tell me about it, you learn something and then you go back to the question and you cant remember nothing! I'v only learned 3/8 topics from paper 1 and 1/2 from paper 2 and no diagrams. Im terrified haha

Its even worse for me, cos im gonna need to do Geog all day tomorrow as well and only gonna have half a day to study for my chemistry exam!!!
Reply 211
Its even worse for me, cos im gonna need to do Geog all day tomorrow as well and only gonna have half a day to study for my chemistry exam!!!

Mate, I have it worse than that, French is tomorrow with geo and chem!
Reply 212
Omg. My friend and i worked out Predictions of what MIGHT come up. And we checked and saw they almost matched someone else's predictions on TSR.

Our Predictions:

Compulsory
Biosphere; Hydrosphere;Urban;Rural

Choice
Atmosphere;Lithosphere;Industry;Population
Reply 213
Original post by JM1996
Mate, I have it worse than that, French is tomorrow with geo and chem!

ohh, I retract my earlier statment, you're in deep s**t
Reply 214
Original post by mjj22
Omg. My friend and i worked out Predictions of what MIGHT come up. And we checked and saw they almost matched someone else's predictions on TSR.

Our Predictions:

Compulsory

Choice

I'd be happy with that! Except Biosphere, dam I hate that!
Original post by JM1996

loads of it is just the same thing though, the rural land resources questions with the conflicts etc are all similar.
Reply 216
ohh, I retract my earlier statment, you're in deep s**t

Yes, Yes I am, now if you will excuse me Im going to do an hours studying before this exam mania begins! hahaha :smile:
Original post by mjj22

Our Predictions:

Compulsory

Choice

I hope either biosphere/atmosphere is a choice question so i don't have to do one of them, i hate them.
Reply 218
Original post by JM1996
I'd be happy with that! Except Biosphere, dam I hate that!

It's sooooooo difficult to learn. i hate it so much.
Original post by chaarlotte
http://www.ardacad.co.uk/geo/notes/h_modelans/urban.pdf

scroll down to page 5 of the link, there is a worked answer on changes to glasgow's inner city with named examples and where exactly to get the marks from :smile:

Thank you so much !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending