Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically I'm at Huddersfield Uni and my last exam is on the 21st May so wondered if Leeds is any good on a Tuesday night?

ReputationRep:
    It's a good night depending on what you like. I'm into good ale, jazz, funk and interesting bars.

Been on nights out in Huddersfield and its such a boring town. If you just want chart music and the sort of generic clubs and bars you get in Huddersfield then Leeds will be ok on Tuesdays. Call Lane and Albion Street will probably still be busier than Huddersfield gets. Your Vodka Rev bars, Tiger Tigers, Call Lane Socials, etc. Again not my thing though

I like: Sela Bar and Wax Bar, North Bar, HiFi, Nation of Shopkeepers, Smokestack (sometimes), the Reliance, Fab Cafe, Sandinista, Carpe Diem, and Veritas.

I can't really recommend anything until you tell me what you like tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by datpiff)
    It's a good night depending on what you like. I'm into good ale, jazz, funk and interesting bars.

Been on nights out in Huddersfield and its such a boring town. If you just want chart music and the sort of generic clubs and bars you get in Huddersfield then Leeds will be ok on Tuesdays. Call Lane and Albion Street will probably still be busier than Huddersfield gets. Your Vodka Rev bars, Tiger Tigers, Call Lane Socials, etc. Again not my thing though

I like: Sela Bar and Wax Bar, North Bar, HiFi, Nation of Shopkeepers, Smokestack (sometimes), the Reliance, Fab Cafe, Sandinista, Carpe Diem, and Veritas.

I can't really recommend anything until you tell me what you like tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I hate generic club crap! Ahaha, hence why I want a good night out elsewhere! Quirky bars with good music - jazz, dubstep, drum and bass, funk... Anything like that would be fab!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.