Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This is the funniest thing i've ever heard. The only way white people would be wiped out is if they're being killed, they're clearly not being killed and so not being wiped out. There would be just as many white people in Britain if there were no non-whites at all, non-whites just add to the population, they don't remove the white population. It's actually funny how people are thick enough to believe this.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Read back on your thread and see how stupid you sound

ReputationRep:
    This is a really, really stupid thread.

As im writing this there is a giant spider in the corner of my room. F.

I'm not a proponent of the idea there's a genocide going on, but when an indigenous group of people has a large amount of people of other ethnicities come over, it's inevitable that ghettos/communities will form which predominately consist of people of one race.

I was in Bradford the other week; it seemed the city was sharply divided between people of Asian origins and the white people. As more people of certain ethnicities come, they take residence in areas and due to people preferring the company of those of a shared history and culture to them, it seems inevitable that these communities will become predominately one ethnicity, and the indigenous whites will move away due to feeling alienated.

Then there's the decrease in people who could be classified as white due to interracial pairings.

Whilst I have few strong emotions about this, it's hard to dismiss the notion of the white populace being reduced relative to the rest of the population completely out of hand. It seems that it will inevitably cause a demographic change which will cause whites to become a less significant part of the populace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan-James)
    This is a really, really stupid thread.

As im writing this there is a giant spider in the corner of my room. F.
    Yikes.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.