Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

EXAM TALK EVERYWHERE!!! Take a break and look forward to the Watch

ReputationRep:
    last day.

As the thread title suggest. This is officially the biggest exam period in the year. Everyone is busy with very very important exams and every thread that pops up is exam related. Although, this semi- contradicts this thread. ANYWAYS!

To the point:

What are your plans for the last day of your exam?

MINE:

My last paper is on the 10th of June. I am planning to come back home and have the longest bath and sleep ever! (I'll probably be too excited to even sleep) Wake up the following day clueless as to what to do seeing as I have no exam to study for. I'll roll one up cause I haven't this whole year cause I needed to set my priorities straight blah blah e.t.c. :bong: Watch a very funny cartoon i.e Family Guy and start Games of Thrones Season 3, make some good music and just roll around in bed the whole day!! The list can go on.

My above plan keeps me motivated. I study because studying passes the time by faster so I get to that last day.

What are your plans? Share so others can have ideas on what to substitute for the studying routine. :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    My first year exams are coming up, so tired and demotivated... just want summer to get here.. gonna be so fun if the weathers great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AverageExcellence)
    My first year exams are coming up, so tired and demotivated... just want summer to get here.. gonna be so fun if the weathers great
    Going for any festival(s) this year?

And goodluck for your exams! Exam period does fly faster than expected. Summer is just round the corner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueberryyums)
    Going for any festival(s) this year?

And goodluck for your exams! Exam period does fly faster than expected. Summer is just round the corner.
    Nothing yet planned, but i plan to get my driving test, get insured for a few months on my parents car and do a bit of roaming with my friends. Should be splendid. First year at uni is good for the social aspect but its pretty boring for the academia, theres no motivation you only need 40% to pass and first year dont count so theres no real incentive and the courses are all baseline introductory knowledge so theres no real areas of interest.

What are you plans?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.