Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So today I sat my Religious Studies exam. Don't know how yours works but for me you get a load of questions each about different religions eg. Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism etc. and we had to just answer the 2 questions about Christianity. Well I answered all 5 parts on the first question and was just finishing the paper when I noticed the front of the paper said you had to answer all the parts of the questions you chose. So does that mean if you miss out 1 question you don't get any marks??? Cause if so... what are they playing at? What's the point? How does that even work? And do they realise how many futures they are throwing down the toilet for that stupid rule? And yeah I got stuck on two questions so I could be one of the victims, and I really need that half GCSE to combine with the other half for the PSHE exam I already know I've passed. But even so! One of the questions didn't even make sense... I wont go onto that just yet but I also ran out of time and didn't finish another question... one other thing I did manage to write like two words for each of those two questions, so will I still get 0 marks? Not like I didn't attempt it, not like I left it blank... this is going to bug me until results day. Someone plz just tell me if my nightmare is accurate and if so, whose bright idea it was to come up with that rule and how the hell it even works. Cheers and good luck with your exams (ps im new so hey

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure you'll get marks for all the other questions, they'll just assume you ran out of time, it's just in an ideal world you should answer all questions to gain as many marks as possible. I don't think the exam board is out to get us that much! I hope you get the marks you want!

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite confused, so do you mean for section A for part a) you answered it for all religion? If thats the case then I thank you could be screwed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgottenPen)
    I'm quite confused, so do you mean for section A for part a) you answered it for all religion? If thats the case then I thank you could be screwed
    No, I didn't do that thankfully We're only studying Christianity in RE so I knew I just had to write about Christianity. Anyways, no worries. I asked my RE teacher and she said I wasn't going to lose all the marks for just missing out one question, which was the whole problem. So problem solved

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.