Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Does anybody know the printing / photocopying costs using the printers at the Bristol facilities are please?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    5p B&W
    20p Colour

Same as printing.

I guess you probably know by now anyway

ReputationRep:
    Free if you use the right places ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mirey)
    5p B&W
    20p Colour

Same as printing.

I guess you probably know by now anyway
    Nope I never so thanks for letting me know! I know it may see trivial to some but as a mature student breaking the bank to go to university it all adds up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rubgish)
    Free if you use the right places ^^
    :eek: How!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaraDai)
    :eek: How!?

Shh, you can do it in the computer rooms off the biochem labs I'm sure there's more treasure troves like that hidden throughout the uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpringNicht)
    Shh, you can do it in the computer rooms off the biochem labs I'm sure there's more treasure troves like that hidden throughout the uni.
    Maths had free printing in my first year (08/09) but they took it away because people /literally/ printed off the bible.

What room number is that? I've not been in biochem for a few years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mirey)
    Maths had free printing in my first year (08/09) but they took it away because people /literally/ printed off the bible.

What room number is that? I've not been in biochem for a few years
    It's harder to get away with in there since there's always people scuttling about, but if you tell them there's no computers left in the med science library they don't normally care. Probably why they haven't shut off the free printing!

It's in the medical sciences teaching labs building on the patio above chem, floor 4, 1st year lab. It's the little room on the side that has the whiteboard in :P

ReputationRep:
    MVB main computer used to have free printing last year. Not sure if thats still going on though.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.