Arsenal
    69.23%
    Wigan
    20.51%
    Draw
    10.26%

• TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    Very big game for both, Arsenal because of their Champions League hopes while Wigan are desperate to avoid going down, there will be a lot of interest from a few other clubs as well with this game, Wigan simply have to win otherwise they are down. I suspect they will give Arsenal a hard game.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal have a huge game tonight against Wigan at the Emirates. Both teams need a win. Wigan need a win to help fight against relegation. Arsenal need a win for a chance in the Champions League. Who will win?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Although wigan are notoriously strong at the end of the season, I think this will be 1 step too far for them, I predict a 3-0 or 3-1 victory to Arsenal.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Arsenal fan :ninja: :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo F)
    Although wigan are notoriously strong at the end of the season, I think this will be 1 step too far for them, I predict a 3-0 or 3-1 victory to Arsenal.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Arsenal fan :ninja: :mmm:
    Scores?? COYG !!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redfmx)
    Scores?? COYG !!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you mean scorers?

cazorla and walcott will score I think

ReputationRep:
    you mean scorers?

cazorla and walcott will score I think
    Ohh yeah hahah, I reckon Podolski will be on the scoresheet

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wigan always stay up and Arsenal always make top 4. Has the potential to be a really good match, think Arsenal will win quite comfortably though.

ReputationRep:
    C1 went really well! ARSENAL WIN
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wigan will be knackered after Saturday. 3-0 Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    You know the drill people. Must game win!

There were a couple different threads for this, and while it's great to see the enthusiasm, I'm merged them all together now for convenience. Thanks for the effort guys! :p:

I'm very apprehensive about tonight. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    There were a couple different threads for this, and while it's great to see the enthusiasm, I'm merged them all together now for convenience. Thanks for the effort guys! :p:

I'm very apprehensive about tonight. :afraid:
    you never replied to my cheeky request :lol:

I think if Arsenal can't beat wigan at home they don't deserve a top 4 place tbh

ReputationRep:
    Wigan win or draw.

ReputationRep:
    Match starts at 7.45 not 8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleveradam)
    Wigan win or draw.
    You seem like a spurs fan lol

ReputationRep:
    you never replied to my cheeky request :lol:

I think if Arsenal can't beat wigan at home they don't deserve a top 4 place tbh
    Tottenham also lost to Wigan at home so I guess no one deserves 4th place then...

ReputationRep:
    Should be a good game. Will be interesting to see if Wigan are tired from Saturday, or if winning the FA cup has given them the drive to ensure their PL survival.

Difficult one to call, I reckon it'll be a draw.

ReputationRep:
    Not a bad view, eh?

Name:  1368554176388.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  45.6 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Really wanted Wigan to stay up but this is a must win, first goal is gonna be so crucial. If we win this, I feel sorry for the tottenham fans lol.

ReputationRep:
    Meant to click on Arsenal.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 14, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.