Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Been playing this for a week or so now, been enjoying it a lot! Not really enjoyed many MMO's since WoW, none of them really kept me interested! It's in open beta atm, anyone else playing, or might play? I'm on Mindflayer

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I played it for a few days, in all honesty I didn't enjoy it. It genuinely felt like they took Star Trek Online and copy and pasted a hell of a lot of it to fit the archetype of this MMO and went with it. Gameplay felt unrefined, the classes didn't seem to have much well impact I suppose. So back to Guild Wars 2 for me.

ReputationRep:
    Boo ! It is still in beta, hoping they refine a lot of things still, there is an enormous amount of bugs, and the gameplay is a little bit clunky in places, but it's the first mmo I've been interested in, in a while

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vowe)
    Boo ! It is still in beta, hoping they refine a lot of things still, there is an enormous amount of bugs, and the gameplay is a little bit clunky in places, but it's the first mmo I've been interested in, in a while
    Yeah, open beta though so its not far from the finish product.

ReputationRep:
    True enough. I guess it's like a lot of MMO's, it's better to play with a good group of friends. Having played MMO's almost on my own, I guess that's why this one's a bit more enjoyable :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 14, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.