Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA A level History (HIS1C) European Reformation May 14th 2013 Feedback Watch

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't find a topic out there to post in so thought I would create one. How does everyone think they did? What questions did you choose and what points did you put in your answers

ReputationRep:
    Wow, why has nobody commented?! I did 1 and 3. Last qs were rushed, but overall, they were really standard, nice questions! How do you think you did?

ReputationRep:
    I did the Luther and Calvin question (01,02 & 03,04?).

I thought the Diet of Worms was before Luther published his writings in August, October & November 1520 (wouldn't have made much difference because I can't remember what they were called but they generally talked about sola fide and sola scripture).

Overall though I didn't think it was hard as I thought it would be.

ReputationRep:
    I did the Calvin and Jesuit (Catholic Reform) questions... 3, 4 5 and 6.
    I had a massive panic and couldn't remember what year, the Diet of Worms was, or what happened inside it, or why it happened, despite doing 2 hours revision on Luther the night before. Decided that it'd be easier to do the ones I definitely knew. Hopefully I did alright,

I agree though, wasn't as hard as I was expecting

ReputationRep:
    I did the one on the Diet of Worms and Lutheranism, predicted it was going to be on the morning of the exam, was so happy when it was! Surprisingly though I was more comfortable with the Jesuits questions, don't know why but I just read it and had a flow of factors and historiography run through my head! Answers might have been a bit rushed though, definitely need an extra 15 minutes in that exam!

Hope everyone did well and can wait until August to find out how you did! (:

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was a really nice paper however seriously overestimated my writing speed meaning I rushed the last question. Oh dear. Also I'm now starting to wonder whether my answer to 03 was relevant at all, I talked about the peasants revolt mainly - please say someone else did xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.