Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey people
    just want to know how did u find the d.t exam?
    from today what u predict you will get and what the grade boundaries could be!
    also if anyone can get hold of the marksheme and/or the question paper can you please inox/post it on here please
    THANKS!!!

ReputationRep:
    Did you do the product design exam? How did you find it, what's your target grade?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imdumbuneedhelp)
    hey people
    just want to know how did u find the d.t exam?
    from today what u predict you will get and what the grade boundaries could be!
    also if anyone can get hold of the marksheme and/or the question paper can you please inox/post it on here please
    THANKS!!!
    I found the DT exam alright to be honest. Think I achieve good marks in the exam. Not sure on the grade boundaries though! :/

Would really like to see the answers for it, not sure where I'd find this.

How did you find the exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjp03)
    I found the DT exam alright to be honest. Think I achieve good marks in the exam. Not sure on the grade boundaries though! :/

Would really like to see the answers for it, not sure where I'd find this.

How did you find the exam?
    found the paper went really well except the first question. grade boundaries will be really high

ReputationRep:
    Messed up the second question. Really hope my result's OK after the hours spent on coursework. Didn't go as well as I'd hoped.

ReputationRep:
    yeh i did product design aprt from the first 2 question everything was fairly straight forward, but i felt like i couldve done more and added more notes and sketched to the last question, i reckon i will get a middle b i really was expecting to ace the paper but it didnt go my way..
    (Original post by Shan1x)
    Did you do the product design exam? How did you find it, what's your target grade?

ReputationRep:
    what did u get in cw?? im really happy with what i got :P i got the highest in my class :cool: 78/80 but i think the exam let me down a bit, first 2 question and the last question not enough time to do it to the best of my ability.. and i might get a B becoz of that as the grade boundaries will probs be quite high...
    (Original post by Nellietheelephant)
    Messed up the second question. Really hope my result's OK after the hours spent on coursework. Didn't go as well as I'd hoped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imdumbuneedhelp)
    what did u get in cw?? im really happy with what i got :P i got the highest in my class :cool: 78/80 but i think the exam let me down a bit, first 2 question and the last question not enough time to do it to the best of my ability.. and i might get a B becoz of that as the grade boundaries will probs be quite high...
    I did Edexcel, so its out of 90. We're not allowed actual marks until results day (my folder's gone for moderation), but I think I got what would be A* if it was possible at AS. A ridiculous amount of work went into it, so I don't want to waste that. I believe it's also the top mark in my class (and we only have one class in our college)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nellietheelephant)
    I did Edexcel, so its out of 90. We're not allowed actual marks until results day (my folder's gone for moderation), but I think I got what would be A* if it was possible at AS. A ridiculous amount of work went into it, so I don't want to waste that. I believe it's also the top mark in my class (and we only have one class in our college)

I did the exam with edexcel what did you think about it? and have you seen the mark scheme or paper since that you could upload :/ haha and what qeuswtions did you struggle on or like?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.