Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Please I wonder if anyone could advice. I am going for my second degree this september for Diagnostic Radiography. I am a disabled student and quite worried how I'll cope finacnially as I a friend just told me i might not be able to get any money at all from student Finance as it's my second degree. Does anyone have any light in this matter pleae? I am extremely scared and worried.

ReputationRep:
    Students in receipt of DLA/DSA get special dispensation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balotelli12)
    Students in receipt of DLA/DSA get special dispensation.
    What does that mean please? Sorry if i sound daft, never head of that.

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    May I suggest you Google ELQ exemptions. Students who get DSA are in such a category. I think you may have to find the tuition fee costs yourself though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.