Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hi, recently after my girlfriend and I had sex, she believed her vagina ripped a bit.

I'm just wondering what could make the vagina rip? We had sex in missionary if I remember. We've been going out for 3 years.

Does it correlate with having a big penis?
    Or is it more that for whatever reason the wall will have been weakened.

If it's relevant she's on the mini pill.

Thanks so much for any helpful replies .

ReputationRep:
    If a vagina ripped,it would be bloody. I think it's just a cram...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi, recently after my girlfriend and I had sex, she believed her vagina ripped a bit.

I'm just wondering what could make the vagina rip? We had sex in missionary if I remember. We've been going out for 3 years.

Does it correlate with having a big penis?
    Or is it more that for whatever reason the wall will have been weakened.

If it's relevant she's on the mini pill.

Thanks so much for any helpful replies .
    As the poster below stated it would be obvious if it was a rip it might just be a little tear but if you have had a lot of sex then it shouldn't happen
    DO you mean you've been having sex for 3 years or just dating for 3 years?
    The pill can sometimes cause loss of libido or vaginal dryness which could cause friction leading to tearing so it's always a possibility
    Could have been a one off just see how it goes

Best bet is to get to the GP.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh good God yes, sex for 3 years!
    And a tear or a rip, either way, is it possible?
    She doesn't have any trouble getting wet.

(Original post by BlahBlaBlahBla)
    As the poster below stated it would be obvious if it was a rip it might just be a little tear but if you have had a lot of sex then it shouldn't happen
    DO you mean you've been having sex for 3 years or just dating for 3 years?
    The pill can sometimes cause loss of libido or vaginal dryness which could cause friction leading to tearing so it's always a possibility
    Could have been a one off just see how it goes

ReputationRep:
    Oh good God yes, sex for 3 years!
    And a tear or a rip, either way, is it possible?
    She doesn't have any trouble getting wet.
    Well if there is no dryness that rules that out which is good
    It is possible but not likely in this situation
    Maybe you were both a little rough on that one off occasion so I wouldn't worry about it for now
    If it continues to occur then maybe a visit to the GP could be useful just to rule anything else out
    Can you see a tear or just she say it just feels like one with the discomfort?

ReputationRep:
    Could be a number of reasons, but it'll only take a few days for her to heal. Just try not to have vaginal intercourse during that time so that it heals properly.

(Original post by BlahBlaBlahBla)
    Well if there is no dryness that rules that out which is good
    It is possible but not likely in this situation
    Maybe you were both a little rough on that one off occasion so I wouldn't worry about it for now
    If it continues to occur then maybe a visit to the GP could be useful just to rule anything else out
    Can you see a tear or just she say it just feels like one with the discomfort?
    Just the discomfort .

ReputationRep:
    Just the discomfort .
    Ah good. Doesn't sound like a cause for concern right now

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 15, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.