The Student Room Group

JP Morgan A-level Insight Day

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by Part A
RBS offer

Edit: keep the neg rep coming, losers

Original post by AJW 12394
I got one this morning too :smile: what dates you for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by kieronspitter
RBS offer :smile:

I Also got accepted to the womens thing at HSBC but I'm a boy??? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

grats on the offer guys! do you know the deadline for these? i'd like to apply, but whenever i click on the link to register it opens in a new tab which then logs me out because im not allowed to have two log-ed in tabs at the same time...

edit

+ when did you apply?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Part A
Very true yeah! No start time/venue in the email I got sent, it says they'll send more info in a few days! Thanks pal, living in London definitely has its advantages when applying to bank insight days. I was talking to a friend before and we reckon each date will have around 50 people each - there are a lot of dates it seems but we'll have to see on the day!

congrats on getting in, the london one? have you had the follow up email yet about exact time and location? the email says you're supposed to get it in a few days (its been 2 weeks now!) and the rbs site still says my application is under consideration:s-smilie:
Original post by Extricated
I still haven't heard from RBS. Those that were rejected, were you directly emailed or are you just assuming rejection by lack of contact?

I wouldn't assume rejection yet. I heard on Wednesday for the 8/9th of August, it might be that those in the later programmes in September won't have heard yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 143
I still haven't heard from RBS. Those that were rejected, were you directly emailed or are you just assuming rejection by lack of contact?

I think it depends on the date from what I've seen. They seem to be doing the earlier ones first as what would be expected. I applied for one of the September dates and haven't heard a thing yet.
Reply 144

I applied for 1st/2nd Aug and haven't heard anything yet.
Has anyone else who's been accepted for RBS (Aug 1st-2nd, in particular) heard anything else? We were supposed to get another email within five days, or something
Reply 146
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Has anyone else who's been accepted for RBS (Aug 1st-2nd, in particular) heard anything else? We were supposed to get another email within five days, or something

I'm Aug 1st-2nd, not heard anything since the initial email. Have booked my train tickets and received an email from RBS saying they will book accommodation shortly..
Original post by Part A
I'm Aug 1st-2nd, not heard anything since the initial email. Have booked my train tickets and received an email from RBS saying they will book accommodation shortly..

Did you book your tickets via. the suggested path they gave?

How come you're booking accommodation, btw?
Reply 148
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Did you book your tickets via. the suggested path they gave?

How come you're booking accommodation, btw?

Yep and I live 2-3 hours from London.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 149
Original post by Part A
Yep and I live 2-3 hours from London.

Posted from TSR Mobile

are they paying for your accommodation aswell?

I got 12/13 after getting rejected by every other insight day, they're not even paying for my travel because I live in london lol
Reply 150
Your welcome, I'm 8/9th too so should see you there :smile: If you wanted a decent career guide you could try this page... http://www.prospects.ac.uk/corporate_investment_banker_job_description.htm and work through the "more in this section" list on the right hand side, covers most the basics :smile:

Read through it before, useful stuff there. And good to know someone cool is going haha, early norning train though :/
Reply 151
Ill be up for 5 to make sure I catch my 6am train (3 hour journey), early start isnt an issue tbh, lucky to be picked and it will be worth it. Hopefully will see some of you there on the 12 and 13th session. :smile:
Reply 152
Original post by yaboy
are they paying for your accommodation aswell?

I got 12/13 after getting rejected by every other insight day, they're not even paying for my travel because I live in london lol

Yep, thankfully.
Reply 153
Original post by Part A
Can't PM you back until you clear your inbox.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Done.
Original post by navennn
Read through it before, useful stuff there. And good to know someone cool is going haha, early norning train though :/

Ah I look forward to meeting you :smile:

Original post by benq

to those on rbs insight day have you had the follow up email yet?
Reply 156
Original post by printergirl

Was talking to someone else about this yesterday, nothing at all...they're leaving it pretty late!
Original post by Part A
Was talking to someone else about this yesterday, nothing at all...they're leaving it pretty late!

Haven't had anything either, just going to rock up at their offices 10am on the 1st, haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 158
Anyone at Edinburgh?
Reply 159
Original post by printergirl

Just got an email

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending