Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've left myself 3 days to revise the entire C2 (OCR) module, i'm working on a D is it possible to push my grade up to a B in three days??

ReputationRep:
    Use your time efficiently, try to cover the topics you find your weakest then move on from there. Good luck it is very stressful but worth the effort and work.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do the hell out of past papers and learn the mark scheme answers to past questions off by heart! Then read as much of your textbooks as possible.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meliasanderson)
    I've left myself 3 days to revise the entire C2 (OCR) module, i'm working on a D is it possible to push my grade up to a B in three days??
    Yes, it's always possible, just get your head down, practice as many papers as you can, try to keep calm because you'll revise a whole lot more effectively if you do! Good luck! Go for it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you all so much! This encouragement is great motivation

ReputationRep:
    I just revised C1 (Edexcel) the night or two beforehand and pretty sure I have 74/75 or so. The key being to not get too stressed!

ReputationRep:
    You will be absolutely fine! I also did only 1 solid night of revision for C1 and feel I did pretty well. Do past papers - I find that if I can't do a question it's better to look for the answer on examsolutions because the mark schemes tend to miss out lines of working.

past papers are 100% the best way to revise for maths!

ReputationRep:
    1. study all relevant content until you are confident that all information is absorbed
    2. if no new past papers exist go to 1 else go to 3
    3. take new past paper
    4. if your mark is lower than 100% go to 1 otherwise go to 5
    5. write schedule of reminders to maintain current level of knowledge
    6. adhere to schedule

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.