Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing the A22 Physical and Decision Making Geography exam for ccea??

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do A22 geography today? howd yous get on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aqagcse2011)
    Did anyone do A22 geography today? howd yous get on?
    Brilliant! Which questions did you do?

ReputationRep:
    I think i got on well enough hopefully i did Coasts - question 2 and plate tectonics- question 6 wbu? did you agree/diagree in decision making?

ReputationRep:
    I think i got on well enough hopefully i did Coasts - question 2 and plate tectonics- question 6 wbu? did you agree/diagree in decision making?
    Sorry to but in but....
    The question 2 for coasts just looked so daunting for me so I avoided that and did Q1 on colorado! I also did Q6 for dynamic earth, that was very straight forward! Finally I agreed with the DME as it seemed easier and I always agree :P

ReputationRep:
    Coasts Q1 and Dynamic Earth Q6 - I really didn't have a choice though, because I only learned Colorado and Pinatubo, because I absolutely hated the other case studies, but deciding which case studies really paid off because I would have did those case studies anyway :P I agreed with the proposal, just seemed the easier option

What questions were you asked in your coasts question? I didn't even look at it!

ReputationRep:
    I was the same only i didnt learn Colorado and instead the coastal one! coasts was just river demands, channelisation and hard and soft methods....

See for the Pinatubo did you do like methods of prediction and limitations? and for part (b) which landform did you describe?

yeah i also agreed with the proposal it appeared to have more benefits

ReputationRep:
    Danny again what did you do for part b of question 6! i was the opposite guys , thought question 2 was easier!

I dont even know if i did the decision making right lol. In general what benefits/counterarguments did yous discuss?

ReputationRep:
    I was the same only i didnt learn Colorado and instead the coastal one! coasts was just river demands, channelisation and hard and soft methods....

See for the Pinatubo did you do like methods of prediction and limitations? and for part (b) which landform did you describe?

yeah i also agreed with the proposal it appeared to have more benefits
    We were told to avoid Holderness because it's more waffly than Colorado and apparently marked harsher and tbh, I think Colorado lets you get to the point quicker But oh well, we're done our A-level now !

Yes, that's what the question asked, so you kinda had to haha? I just listed dates and the methods used at each date, then did a mass evaluation of the limitations/positives at the end I did the fold mountain one, just seemed easier wby?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i wasnt too sure if it was a fold mountain or not hahah thats my revision for ye! but thankfully i wrote about the right thing

Yeah no point worrying about it now its all over

ReputationRep:
    Did you do a bar graph? its poor the way they dont give you graph paper like?

I did a bar graph but its not properly to scale how many will i lose for it?

ReputationRep:
    Did you do a bar graph? its poor the way they dont give you graph paper like?

I did a bar graph but its not properly to scale how many will i lose for it?
    For graphs:

Reference in report [1]
    Appropriateness of the technique used [1]
    Accuracy of the data presented [3]
    Conventions (key, labelled axes, title) [3]

I'd say you'll only lose 1 mark for the accuracy. I wouldn't worry too much

also when isn't it a bar graph? :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.