Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eggz95)
    I thought question 1 was pretty hard but the rest was pretty ok
    The health essay was a dream!!
    I also predicted what topics would come up for the essay
    I hope nobody did that cinema one, too specific 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah task 1 was hard especially the very first question. And the grammar stuff was hard as well.
    Omg u actually predicted them?? woow
    I'm not sure whether the health essay was a dream, because I'm not sure if I answered it correctly.
    How did u structure the essay??

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if i wrote an essay completely off topic because i'm not 100% sure i translated it right! AHHHH

ReputationRep:
    Marriage essay was beautiful, wrote nearly 3 pages on that bad boy could of been all wrong but oh we'll haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by janedough)
    I'm not sure if i wrote an essay completely off topic because i'm not 100% sure i translated it right! AHHHH
    Which question and what did you answer it on? xD It can't have been TOO far off topic.

ReputationRep:
    I thought e essay topics were horrible! I would have liked something on the benefits of sport opposed to negatives of drugs. Rest of paper was ok though. What did you all get for the grammar sections?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky96)
    Marriage essay was beautiful, wrote nearly 3 pages on that bad boy could of been all wrong but oh we'll haha
    I didnt choose that one because I wouldn't have known what to write about.
    For the very first question would "they find it hard to say no" be right?

ReputationRep:
    From what I remember for grammar I got:
    I kept werden for one of them.

I just realised I can't remember any of the grammar questions...does anyone remember them??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lorobolorolo)
    From what I remember for grammar I got:
    I kept werden for one of them.

I just realised I can't remember any of the grammar questions...does anyone remember them??

Früh
    Umgehen
    Bringen
    Werden
    Empfehlen
    Große
    Finden

They're not my answers btw, I remember them though, I put werden for one too, and um geht

ReputationRep:
    That was the general gist I picked up from it (I wrote something similar) but I honestly don't know; it could be something completely different! xD

In response to your other question, I put 'wird'. I was tempted to put werden, but then I realised that it was 'laut ...', meaning according to (or something like that) for the plural word. I THINK that the actual subject was something else, which was singular.

...I have a feeling that that made no sense.

Edit: Did anyone else get brachte on one of the grammar questions? I think that I just made it up, for the bringen one.

ReputationRep:
    That's what I put for the first one, I thought the listening was quite hard

ReputationRep:
    Früh
    Umgehen
    Bringen
    Werden
    Empfehlen
    Große
    Finden

They're not my answers btw, I remember them though, I put werden for one too, and um geht
    I put geht..um??

ReputationRep:
    Was the question whether we thought marriage was better than partnership or which is better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aMBITIOUS :))
    I put geht..um??
    I could have written that as well to be honest I can't remember

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trianglehate)
    Was the question whether we thought marriage was better than partnership or which is better?
    I saw it as which is better...

ReputationRep:
    For the first one I put 'Setting boundaries', I'm sure it said something like 'Grenzen' which means boundaries. I could be completely off track of course :P

ReputationRep:
    I saw it as which is better...
    Ah that's such a relief cause I argued that I thought partnerships were better but then thought to myself afterwards, wait...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by William24)
    For the first one I put 'Setting boundaries', I'm sure it said something like 'Grenzen' which means boundaries. I could be completely off track of course :P
    Yeah I put like limiting stuff.. Did you out they argued for a week so eventually she bought her a Handy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kathiye)
    Which question and what did you answer it on? xD It can't have been TOO far off topic.

the one on alcohol contol or something- cant remember exactly what it was now!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.