Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting at LCC this year and was wondering which halls are best in terms of price:LCC student population. I am open to sharing a flat (my budget's £400pcm)

ReputationRep:
    there aren't any halls of residence at £400 a month, i believe the cheapest is furzedown at £130 a week but it's not too close by.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to LCC and staying at Cordwainers. It's £135 a week though and then there's travel expenses on top of that. It's one of the cheapest though and in zone 2.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I stayed at Camberwell Campus, it's super cheap compared to most halls in London and there's a bus stop right outside with a bus that takes you directly to Elephant and Castle.
    It's very spacious and brand new so in good condition. Kitchens are large and even twin rooms have loads of space. And mine was only 107 a week.

If you need a place to stay in July and August, my bed at Camberwell Campus is going to need a UAL female replacement!

http://www.accommodationforstudents.....asp?id=564823

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.