Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just had the B3 exam today and it was a killer. Mainly the last question which was about the liver and all that. This question was too hard. How did everyone else find it?

ReputationRep:
    I think i got full marks for the first 3 questions, and then it kind of fell apart with that question about the vessel that took blood to the liver, and the other one took blood to the heart? or something like that. Does anyone know what the grade boundaries might be? and what about 38 marks might equate to, relative to UMS? thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    should be an A because i know that 43/60 was an a* for a previous exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazeenr)
    should be an A because i know that 43/60 was an a* for a previous exam
    Ah i hope so! I had time to count the marks I definately got at the end! need 82 for an overall A, assuming I didn't improve on my 72 from B2 in my retake.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.