Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone done a nursing placement abroad? Where did you go and how did you find it? How long for? Did you enjoy it more than placements in the UK? Tell me all!!!!
    I have the opportunity to go abroad next year at the end of my second year of adult nursing. Reckon I will go on erasmus as no way I could afford outwith Europe!! So far, I have wittled the list down to: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Malta, Turkey, Denmark, France and Italy... so any help I can get making this a top 3 would be much appreciated!!! If anyone has been to any of these countries any info would be great (what life is like, which city to go to etc)
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! Did you get your abroad placement? How did it go?

I dream of being able to do a placement abroad once I get onto a nursing degree (Everything crossed) but not sure which Uni in the East Midlands would be best for doing that - anyone done any from Nottingham, Derby, Leics??

Also has anyone done one with children? I am a single parent and think it would be awesome for my daughter to experience a new culture too for a while but is it a no no if you have a child?

Hope to hear from anyone on this :-)

Kind regards

Carrie

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.