The Student Room Group

IGCSE English Language

Hey guys, just wondering, any of you taking the IGCSE English language paper tomorrow? if so, any thoughts?
Reply 1
I am taking the horror of english tomorrow, I feel a bit guilty as I haven't revised for it, anyone have some tips for the exam tomorrow for me?
Original post by ThaPadster
I am taking the horror of english tomorrow, I feel a bit guilty as I haven't revised for it, anyone have some tips for the exam tomorrow for me?

ive just been doing lots of past papers and realised in horror that im going to get about 3/10 for the analysis question.. so idk ive been looking at some mark schemes to see what they want, an im praying that Q1 won't be a 'write a formal report' one, because i cant do them D: :bawling:
leaving for it in 11 minutes :redface:
Reply 4
Good luck
Reply 5
how did it go everyone??
Reply 6
Original post by Sandra1
how did it go everyone??

Alright. Questions 2 and 3 were fine but for the first point in Question 1 it was basically telling us to just retell what happened which I thought we were never supposed to do. You are talking about CIE right?
Reply 7
I struggled to find enough points for the second part of question 3
Reply 8
at what time is the cie english literature exam?
I HATED IT BOOOOOOOO!!

I wrote this for the last question ;

There are loads of beautiful attractions in the world, so why not try Hawaii ?

Hawaii is known for it's beautiful attractions and places. Hawaii is made up of loads of different islands.

The main island of Hawaii is classified as Honolulu.
Infact Honolulu is the capital of Hawaii.

And so on :frown: I failed i think my brain wasn't in the right position! :angry:@

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending