Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone Studying Nutrition science at MMU in September 2013? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've accepted the place at MMU in September 2013 and just wondering if there is anyone else on here doing the same course?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I am!

ReputationRep:
    I am, what the start date again ? 23rd or 24th ?

ReputationRep:
    I am too!! Induction starts on the 23rd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helena Alice)
    I am too!! Induction starts on the 23rd
    Thank you Helena, is many people driving to Manchester ? If so where abouts are you parking ? As the Uni doesn't have parking facility's I have found out

ReputationRep:
    Also, I'm trying find out where I have to go, has any one been able find out what room we are in ect ? As I can not find it :/ cheers

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone commuting in as opposed to staying in halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyP22)
    Is anyone commuting in as opposed to staying in halls?
    I am commuting, i am guessing you are ?
    If your driving have you sorted your parking space out as the Uni doesn't supply parking for students ... This what they told me on the phone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rick21)
    I am commuting, i am guessing you are ?
    If your driving have you sorted your parking space out as the Uni doesn't supply parking for students ... This what they told me on the phone.
    I'm not driving in no, I'm getting the train in because its only a ten minute train journey from where I live. I have friends who drove in when they started uni last year though and they mentioned paying for an allocated parking space for the year. Couldn't tell you how much though sorry! Looking forward to Monday?

ReputationRep:
    I cant wait to meet you guys! I'm in halls and have been for a week now. Can't wait to get stuck in. You all seem nice enough! See you all 23rd

ReputationRep:
    if anyone wants to add me on Facebook, My name is Shaun Chambers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if there's like a Facebook page for our course? I know other courses have them but this thread is all I've been able to find for our course!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not driving in no, I'm getting the train in because its only a ten minute train journey from where I live. I have friends who drove in when they started uni last year though and they mentioned paying for an allocated parking space for the year. Couldn't tell you how much though sorry! Looking forward to Monday?
    Ahh fair enough, yeah I've got a parking space already, £50 a month :-( o well I'm not that far for driving tbh.
    And same here don't think there is a Facebook page for our course. By the ways my Facebook is Ricky Sproston if any one wants to add me on there.

ReputationRep:
    £50 a month? Flippin' ec!
    My Facebook is Lucy Pickering

ReputationRep:
    £50 a month? Flippin' ec!
    My Facebook is Lucy Pickering
    Haha that the cheapest one I can find! There some which are like £150 a month, but it is about 15 minutes walk Away from our site so it's all good .

ReputationRep:
    Well in that case you've got quite lucky then ey! Is anyone else reallyyy nervous about Monday? Hahaa. Terrified of walking into the wrong room into a room of people on a completely different course! hahaa

ReputationRep:
    Yeah very haha I'm really nervous too you probs just see me walking round looking very confused!! Haha...Ahh that would be funny, you be sat there thinking it's the right course then the awkward moment is some one ask you why you picked that course then you Realising that your in the wrong room ....o crap haha!

ReputationRep:
    Pretty nervous too!! Lost already and not even there yeah ahaa! My Facebook is Helena Lloyd

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same ! ... Couldnt wait before ..and now im gettin the nerves. Bad nerves, i have no idea :cool:

cant wait for alton towers tho

ps, hope yuv sorted yur parking info out..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aishahnn)
    Same ! ... Couldnt wait before ..and now im gettin the nerves. Bad nerves, i have no idea :cool:

cant wait for alton towers tho

ps, hope yuv sorted yur parking info out..
    WHATS THIS ABOUT ALTON TOWERS?
    p.s. have you all bought your books yet. ive just bought them £100 for them

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.