Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    is anyone on here german or REALLY good at speaking and writing german that could help me with my german CAT(Controlled Assessment Task)

PLEASE!!!!!!!!:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dasolja123)
    is anyone on here german or REALLY good at speaking and writing german that could help me with my german CAT(Controlled Assessment Task)

PLEASE!!!!!!!!:confused:
    I'm not German, but I like to think I'm pretty good... What's the problem?

ReputationRep:
    Fluent german drop me a message

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'm half German but I'm sure you know it better than I do at the moment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rakusmaximus)
    Lol I'm half German but I'm sure you know it better than I do at the moment
    I'm half german too mate

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jedot)
    I'm half german too mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're lucky enough to know both languages - I'm so jelly, I really want to learn German properly, I know enough to survive in the country if I had to, but I can't really converse with any of my German family

ReputationRep:
    Ohh that's a shame brov...if u should know people from birmingham who wants to learn german as well, drop me a message (I do privat lessons actually)

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.