Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The deadline is the 31st of this month but in order to complete the damned thing I need forms (which I sent off for at a week ago now) from the job-center confirming my mum's income from tax year 2011-2012, they sent us the wrong forms so I've had to send off for them again.
    I'm getting really panicky now, this is the last thing I need to get sorted worried I won't have enough time to sort out anything if their is something wrong with the application. Anyone in or has been in a similar boat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    The deadline is the 31st of this month but in order to complete the damned thing I need forms (which I sent off for at a week ago now) from the job-center confirming my mum's income from tax year 2011-2012, they sent us the wrong forms so I've had to send off for them again.
    I'm getting really panicky now, this is the last thing I need to get sorted worried I won't have enough time to sort out anything if their is something wrong with the application. Anyone in or has been in a similar boat?
    If you don't get it in by the 31st you can still send it in late, it just may mean that you get your student finance later than everyone else as you are only guaranteed to get finance on time if you apply by this date. However, I wouldn't imagine this is likely and unless you don't apply until August or something you should still get your finance on time with everyone else, but don't tell them I told you that

ReputationRep:
    I guess you're right :P I'm just panicking about everything.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.