Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    im sitting at around 80 percent in multiple choice and about 50 percent in the section B. but i think tomorrows paper will be horrible as last y ears paper was quite good. does anyone know anything that really helps to improve for section B and C ? GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !

ReputationRep:
    ANYONE have the answer scheme? what a horrendous paper

ReputationRep:
    Well I did not enjoy that...

ReputationRep:
    I agree some of the questions I had no idea! But the ecoli question was a gift!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Essays were definitely better than i expected, multiple choice was ok...but section B...i have not seen that many graphs in a bio past paper in my life :L

ReputationRep:
    I didn't enjoy the essays at all, I thought the multiple choice was nice though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i want the answers now wahh :L need to see just how badly that went:L

ReputationRep:
    Our teacher was there at the end and she had already done the whole paper but I didn't stick around to see because I was too scared to see everything id done wrong aha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hiimsophx)
    Our teacher was there at the end and she had already done the whole paper but I didn't stick around to see because I was too scared to see everything id done wrong aha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i missed out so much haha, at least one part of every question :L

ReputationRep:
    That one about the marram grass I was like what the hell is this ha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i wrote down what i put down for the multiple choice:
    1-A 2-B
    3-C 4-A
    5-A 6-B
    7-D 8-A
    9-B 10-D
    11-C 12-C
    13-C 14-D
    15-A 16-B
    16-C 17-A
    18-C 19-D
    20-D 21-B
    22-A 23-C
    24-D 25-D
    26-A 27-B
    28-C 29-B
    30-C

ReputationRep:
    That's was awful.. Section B was so hard. Multiple choice and essays were good though

ReputationRep:
    i thought that "name the cell one" looked like sperm ) thank gawd i never wrote that, marker may have failed me on that basis alone ))

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I named that cell a hair root cell but I seen the teacher after and she said it was a cell epidermal cell which I thought was a bit obvious as the question was speaking about the epidermis?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really sure how that went...I thought the essays were good and section A was alright, but section B...what was that!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hiimsophx)
    Yeah I named that cell a hair root cell but I seen the teacher after and she said it was a cell epidermal cell which I thought was a bit obvious as the question was speaking about the epidermis?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wrote root hair cell too!

ReputationRep:
    I thought Section B was quite difficult. I mean there were so many problem solving questions. The experiment with the lead was so confusing. Any one have a copy of the paper or answers?

ReputationRep:
    Oh well let's just hope they put down the grade boundaries haha!! Praying

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeekerSky)
    I wrote root hair cell too!
    I put root cell? Would I get the mark..or?

ReputationRep:
    My teacher told me I wouldbt get the mark for saying root hair cell but everyone I spoke to afterwards said they'd put that too

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.