Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys;

Well, my puppy is currently playing with 1 of his 3 favourite toys and it got me wondering as to what everyone's pet's favourite toys are?

My puppy's 3 favourite toys include the following;

A pink brush
    A green brush
    A VERY mangled plastic plant pot

My fish did have a favourite toy once (a coconut with the top and bottom cut off it) but we had to remove it because it was starting to rot. The big fish would spend ALL DAY in his coconut. =(

My puppy:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  IMG_0825.JPG
Views: 57
Size:  35.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    I have two dogs. One likes anything that has a squeaker, particularly duck-shaped squeak toys. The other likes things that are good for chewing or gnawing at, such as hooves or bones.

They both love things that they can pull on, such as rope toys, so that they can play with each other as well as with us.

My cats are very much infatuated with my earphones.

ReputationRep:
    My dog has a cuddly cat toy called Bob which she loves to bits and appears to be her baby.She also has lots of chewy type toys and toys to play tug of war with.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    My dog was grown up with a tennis ball and since that time it is her favorite toy. Beside a tennis ball a knot cotton counts to her favorite too.

ReputationRep:
    the remote control

slippers

the postmans ankles

ReputationRep:
    My dog loves playing with stones... Bit strange :P she's not interested in toys or sticks at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by emmalorry)
    My dog loves playing with stones... Bit strange :P she's not interested in toys or sticks at all
    That reminds me of my first dog. He has picked every single stone up with his snout which lay on the beach. Some of them were even bigger than his jaw!

ReputationRep:
    When my dog was a puppy she would steal my Babrie dolls and chew their limbs off... :erm:

For the past 10 years she's had an obsession with her rubber chicken toy.
    She gets a new one every year and manages to tear it's head apart from it's body and pull out it's squeaker in less than five minutes.

:yep: Impressive I'd say.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  103_VINYL_BALLS.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  198.6 KB and Name:  rubber-giggle-ball-pet-quack-sound-squeaky.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  27.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    My dog was never really into toys though we kept trying! She had a blue ring with a bell on she sort of liked...every time we emptied the pond we'd find a collection of her toys at the bottom like shed tried to hide them...
    She did have a tug of war toy but she always wanted the end we were holding so she didn't quite get the hang of it!

The only toy that really got her excited was her moloculeball which was three hollow red balls fused together which we filled with treats and she could chase around. If its not food, she aint interested.

Surprise surprise she's a labrador...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    2 Cats: The catnip filled toy fish.

ReputationRep:
    My gerbil's favourite toys are old kitchen roll tubes. I've bought her tonnes of things but the cardboard tubes win out every time. Running a close second is a strange hollowed out coconut which she uses for a house, she loves that weird old thing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.