Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Totally sick of student finance...

I sent my parents financial evidence in months ago to find out they have only non-income assessed me.

I phone up. Apparently one of my parents evidence has been sent for re-scanning and when the guy tried to view it, neither my mothers or fathers would appear but they had received it. no Idea. Anyway, so now I have to do it again because they are incompetent and I have more on my mind like actually getting the grades to get into uni in the first place, than student finance being ridiculous.

Rant over. Anyone like to shed some light on how they know they have received it, scanned it but can't view it on screen when I phone up. And told me to do send copies AGAIN with a covering letter.
    Thanks.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Rainbows,

Thanks for the rant and sorry to hear about your evidence.

Details on complaining here: http://bit.ly/12PidBc

Mark

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.