physics A
    ict B
    History A
    drama A
    RE C
    English B

Thanks .

ReputationRep:
    Just work hard on your A Levels and I'm sure you'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    I got a few B's and a C in my GCSE's, but I smashed my AS-Levels and got a good prediction which resulted in me getting an offer for Warwick MMORSE.

So don't worry about your GCSE's, if you can get over 90% in your AS-Levels and get predicted A*A*A/A*A*A* then you stand a very good chance.

I'm unsure of which A-Levels you're doing, but you pretty much need Further Maths.

ReputationRep:
    Well next year im doing . Economics . business studies . biology . pe . I wish i chose maths but i didn't unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 511stroker)
    Well next year im doing . Economics . business studies . biology . pe . I wish i chose maths but i didn't unfortunately
    speak to some teachers and ask to change, shouldnt be a problem. i switched on the first day of term from lit, lang, history, latin to maths bio chem latin. if i were you id switch the pe for maths

ReputationRep:
    From Warwick's website, entry requirements for 'Economics':

A level

A*AAB (for candidates with four A2s)

or

A*AA plus A at AS-level (for candidates with three A2s and at least one AS).

Applicants are encouraged to avoid combinations of subjects with significantly overlapping curricula such as Economics and Business Studies.

I feel the bolded is particularly pertinent to your case. I'd definitely switch around Business Studies and/or P. E. for Maths and another, more vigorous subject.

(NB. I'm not in Warwick, not even in Uni. Just trying to help.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 511stroker)
    Not a chance with those A-Levels.

MORSE at Warwick is extremely mathematical. Bear in the mind, the caliber of students getting onto Warwick Maths have A*A*A (Maths, Further Maths +Chem/Phys/Eco usually) and a 2 in STEP.

Unless you pick up Maths, Further Maths and drop PE and Business, then you don't stand a chance for Warwick MORSE (and Economics).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.