The Student Room Group

I don't know what the GCSE Citizenship pre-release topics are, please help!

Hi :smile: I ony just got this because I really need to know something!

It's my GCSE aqa citizenship (short course) in 3 days, and in my revision guide and on the website it said that the topics in section B (for question 5, 6 and 7) are pre-released in March. It says they are released to each exam centre and that we should be told by teachers what these topics are.

I can't find the pre-released topics anywhere though and my teacher hasn't told me what they are. I don't know what to revise, so please please help me!!!!
Hi I'm doing that exam too and the pre released topic is prisoners rights x
Reply 2
Original post by gcsepanicker
Hi :smile: I ony just got this because I really need to know something!

It's my GCSE aqa citizenship (short course) in 3 days, and in my revision guide and on the website it said that the topics in section B (for question 5, 6 and 7) are pre-released in March. It says they are released to each exam centre and that we should be told by teachers what these topics are.

I can't find the pre-released topics anywhere though and my teacher hasn't told me what they are. I don't know what to revise, so please please help me!!!!

Heyyy, i dunno what the guy above me is saying but the three questions will be on the following:
question 3: Being a Citizen in the UK: Democracy and Identity - Migration and e-petitioning
question 4: Fairness and Justice - Human Rights in the UK
question 5: Global Issues and Making a Difference - The Commonwealth
Hope this helps!! and good luck!!
Reply 3
thankyou so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
Reply 4
Is this the same for the short course edexcel paper?
Reply 5
Probably not because it's a different exam board
How come you find out in March rather than beginning of Year 10?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I think it's because you're meant to learn everything on the specification in your lessons, and then a couple of months before the exam the topics are pre-released so you know what to revise the most on for the exam? If they released the topics at the start of year 10 there wouldn't be any point in learning anything else apart from those topics I suppose :P

Quick Reply

Latest