Edexcel 17th MAY SPANISH GCSE EXAM watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Guys! it's in 3 days! i'm so nervous!

Hows your revision going?

ReputationRep:
    How did you find it??, I found the listening impossible

ReputationRep:
    I found the Reading section surprisingly easy, but Listening was far, far harder, especially the job interview question and the final one.

ReputationRep:
    When I heard the job interview I thought, wtf is this?!?!, I just guessed, what was the last one again?

ReputationRep:
    Is this the IGCSE right ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC-A)
    When I heard the job interview I thought, wtf is this?!?!, I just guessed, what was the last one again?
    Yeah, same. Last one was something about a holiday, but the questions were worded really awkwardly. I ended up putting "skydiving" as an answer.

Actually, I think this is just the normal GCSE exam... At least that's what I'm talking about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC-A)
    How did you find it??, I found the listening impossible
    The listening was outrageously bad.. i only counted 30 marks!!! i was so confuzzled

(Original post by jay_em)
    I found the Reading section surprisingly easy, but Listening was far, far harder, especially the job interview question and the final one.
    Yes the reading by far was quite easy!!!! i counted 33-35 marks, which should secure me with the A* i need

(Original post by MC-A)
    i realised in the job interview, you had to listen to the guy and the girl and most questions were answered by just the guy

(Original post by BuddingAchiever)
    Is this the IGCSE right ?
    no normal gcse

ReputationRep:
    I thought both exams made the earlier French exams look easy. Job interview question on the listening was definitely the most difficult. Unusually, question 4 was also the hardest question on the French paper too, rather than the final question.

What answers did you put down for the final question? For her activities I got visiting mountains and visiting caves. I got visiting a taverna and guessed the other one for her optional activities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aisforayla)
    I thought both exams made the earlier French exams look easy. Job interview question on the listening was definitely the most difficult. Unusually, question 4 was also the hardest question on the French paper too, rather than the final question.

What answers did you put down for the final question? For her activities I got visiting mountains and visiting caves. I got visiting a taverna and guessed the other one for her optional activities.
    i got mountain climbing but that was all, i think i guessed other ones

but i got that she was going tomorrow.
    what question did you put down that she was asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennifer.tariah)
    i got mountain climbing but that was all, i think i guessed other ones

but i got that she was going tomorrow.
    what question did you put down that she was asking?
    Caves was definitely on there. I feel like I should probably have put mountain climbing down but I didn't get the 'ismo' on the end, but you're right that it does fit in with the context better.

I got tomorrow too but a few in my class got the day after tomorrow so I'm not sure. I said she asked about the weather as she didn't know the region.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Caves was definitely on there. I feel like I should probably have put mountain climbing down but I didn't get the 'ismo' on the end, but you're right that it does fit in with the context better.

I got tomorrow too but a few in my class got the day after tomorrow so I'm not sure. I said she asked about the weather as she didn't know the region.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got the day after tomorrow. I was convinced she said pasado mañana. It was one of the few phrases I could make out in the whole thing.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i heard pasado manana but i couldnt place my head around it also, i thought i might aswell be safe and put tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Is Paraguismo, paragliding or canoeing?

ReputationRep:
    Reading was fairly easy but the listening was stupidly hard. I probably only got around 30 marks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC-A)
    Canoeing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    the listening was stupendously hard, what do you think the grade boundaries will be, i hope they are low cos i feel like i messed up the whole paper...........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC-A)
    canoeing im sure.

ReputationRep:
    Just looked it up and pasado manana is the day after tomorrow, how was anyone supposed to get that

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah and i put she wanted to go tomorrow as well, and for the extra activities she could visit a tavern or something like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfcforever)
    the listening was stupendously hard, what do you think the grade boundaries will be, i hope they are low cos i feel like i messed up the whole paper...........
    I second that hope for low grade boundaries... im hoping for 31 marks A* so then i can secure that A with the 30 marks i counted

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 14, 2013
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.