The Student Room Group

Equivalency exam

Scroll to see replies

Im confused.................. do you need to do combined science equivalency or just biology for primary teaching?
Original post by Jennie17
Im confused.................. do you need to do combined science equivalency or just biology for primary teaching?

I'm guessing combined?
Original post by Jennie17

Depends on your uni, I only did Biology
I have spoken to my local SCITT team and they are happy with a science e.g biology or combined so whatever suits you best!
Hey! I was just wondering what is to be expected when taking a test on zoom? Are there are other students in the zoom too? Or is it just one invigilator and you? Do they ask you to do things before and after the exam has been done? Xxx
Hey! I was just wondering what is to be expected when taking a test on zoom? Are there are other students in the zoom too? Or is it just one invigilator and you? Do they ask you to do things before and after the exam has been done? Xxx
Original post by Gigi gold

Is this with Equivalency Testing?
If so, it'll be you, the invigilator, and a few other students. At the beginning, you have to show them a form of your ID. They will also ask to see your room too so they know you wont be able to cheat.
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Is this with Equivalency Testing?
If so, it'll be you, the invigilator, and a few other students. At the beginning, you have to show them a form of your ID. They will also ask to see your room too so they know you wont be able to cheat.

Hey! Thank you soooo much for this information! When you scan your room do you just pick up your laptop and move it around? Is it on zoom?
Original post by Gigi gold
Hey! Thank you soooo much for this information! When you scan your room do you just pick up your laptop and move it around? Is it on zoom?

Yeah you literally just move your laptop around. And yeah i think it was on Zoom.
I did mine last year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending