Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I was just wondering how many of you would be interested in a competition/ raffle to win a copy of Chris queens vet school parts one and two?

I'm raising funds for my charity zooathon, basically my aunt and I are using the train and walking to five zoos around the UK in a week! Raising money for worldwide veterinary services and BIAZA, the money raised will be split between the two charities, with BIAZAs money going to conservation projects at the zoos I'm visiting.

I've managed to get a copy of each, kindly donated by Chris, and though it would be a good read for you guys applying. It would go from my just giving page, apparently you can set up a raffle, so you donate (as its for 2 charities you may have to donate like a pound to each, not quite sure how it will work yet) click on a box to allow me to see a contact name (otherwise I can't send it to you if you win!) and then I think you get a raffle ticket sent via email. I'll check up on the detail as I'm not entirely sure how a winner will be chosen, just wanted to know if you guys would be interested?

Let me know what you think

ReputationRep:
    Right guys, I have set up the just giving pages, unfortunately I'm not allowed to link them but all you have to do is go onto the just giving website, search teams/zooathon and you should find the page. Or you can search for my name and get it from there. If this fails, pm me! I'll also be posting the link on the Facebook groups so you can access it there, aswel as the Facebook page for vet school!

I have a copy of each book, so vet school part one and two, up for grabs. All you have to do is donate on the zooathon page, make sure you UNTICK the box declaring that you are not getting a ticket, product or service in returns for the donation, and TICK the box that says its okay for me to see your email address. Otherwise I can't contact the winner!

Once you've donated I can add your email address to the raffle book I have at home, I will be updating the page with pictures of the books etc then the day before we set off (14th July) I will announce the winner and the books will be sent en route to Bristol Zoo!

I really hope a few of you are interested and can donate. They are both amazing charities that deserve every penny they can get. Thank you for taking the time to read the thread, I hope to be sending one of you the books

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.