Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to this? Shall be there in the front row for MST209.. In much need of a boost!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bleak Lemming)
    Anyone going to this? Shall be there in the front row for MST209.. In much need of a boost!
    Hi, Did you go to the weekend? I'm looking into going this year for my last maths module for my degree. Did you find it useful?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laalNick)
    Hi, Did you go to the weekend? I'm looking into going this year for my last maths module for my degree. Did you find it useful?
    I did! It wasn't cheap but it was well worth going. They reckon that by going you can improve your results by a whole grade!

Be prepared for a strange crowd however, lots of >60's who are doing the degree out of pure interest. I was 23 when I went but managed to find a couple of other like-minded people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bleak Lemming)
    I did! It wasn't cheap but it was well worth going. They reckon that by going you can improve your results by a whole grade!

Be prepared for a strange crowd however, lots of >60's who are doing the degree out of pure interest. I was 23 when I went but managed to find a couple of other like-minded people
    Well that's definitely useful then! Need all the help I can get lol! I'm 27 but tbh I am quite comfortable with the older generation.........especially as these days I'm turning into a grumpy old woman remarkably quickly!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.