The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Anglia Ruskin University Chelmsford Accommodation 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120

Im moving from just south of cambridge, need to get out of my ****ty village. Coulda prob commuted but thought id miss out on all the fun, interested how
many other blokes are doing education studies. Where are u moving from?

Original post by candygirl2222
hi tom thanks for the add. im doing education and childhood studies so close enough. Hey there! so where u moving to chelmsford from?
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by thomaspratchett
Alright. Anyone studying 'business information systems'. When is everybody moving in. 18th september?:smile:

Hey, not doing business information systems, but think we're housemates! I'm moving in on the 18th too :smile:
Hey kelly, Im in 41 ransomes way so yea, housemates :biggrin:, im moving in on 18th aswell, should all go out or something :P
Original post by jimbo210894
Hey kelly, Im in 41 ransomes way so yea, housemates :biggrin:, im moving in on 18th aswell, should all go out or something :P

yeah alright sounds good! looks like most people are coming on the 18th anyway :biggrin:
Reply 124
Anyone got their online accommodation induction email?
Reply 125
Original post by Hannah247
Anyone got their online accommodation induction email?

Yeaah :smile: have you done it yet? I still ain't done it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
im 37 ransomes way, im doing education and childhood studies.

I'm on the same course and going to be at 37 ransones way too!
Yea I got it and just done it, its not too bad :smile:
Original post by amyjordan94
I'm on the same course and going to be at 37 ransones way too!

Fellow ARU student to be hannah on here just messaged me saying theres someone in ur dorm and on same course and i thought i totally gotta check this out cause what are the chances!
Im fiona, hey!:biggrin: i actually didnt think id be lucky enough to find any of my flat mates in advance let alone someone on same course too.
Fellow ARU student to be hannah on here just messaged me saying theres someone in ur dorm and on same course and i thought i totally gotta check this out cause what are the chances!
Im fiona, hey!:biggrin: i actually didnt think id be lucky enough to find any of my flat mates in advance let alone someone on same course too.

I know! I just thought I'd look too see if there was anyone on here in my flat so It wouldnt be so awkward on the first day! Have you got facebook? Would be lovely to get to know people I'm going to be living with for a year haha!
Yea thats always good:-) I know ot 2 people in my dorm and one neighbour.:smile:
Reply 131
Jimbo Tom is our neighbour as well lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amyjordan94
I know! I just thought I'd look too see if there was anyone on here in my flat so It wouldnt be so awkward on the first day! Have you got facebook? Would be lovely to get to know people I'm going to be living with for a year haha!

me too, wanted to make mates in advance as ur housemates and class mates are ur main friend areas at uni :smile: yep im on facebook u can find me through my email [email protected] can chat properly then.
Lol super so many to keep track of :P
me too, wanted to make mates in advance as ur housemates and class mates are ur main friend areas at uni :smile: yep im on facebook u can find me through my email [email protected] can chat properly then.

okay i have added you :smile: although im in spain on holiday til saturday so if i dont reply im not ignoring you, dont want to get off to that badder start haha!
Reply 135
I haven't found any of my flatmates yet... :frown:
Reply 136
Are there any facebook groups for people coming to ARU this September?? I cant seem to find any lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 137
Original post by _KAAMO
Are there any facebook groups for people coming to ARU this September?? I cant seem to find any lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anglia Ruskin freshers 2013/2014: https://www.facebook.com/groups/440550782705127/ Anglia Ruskin Freshers Week 2013/2014: https://www.facebook.com/groups/445187225574781/ Anglia Ruskin University Chelmsford Flatmate Finder: https://www.facebook.com/groups/477548465608562/ These are the ones I've found...
Reply 138
Original post by _KAAMO

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will you be living in the student village?
Reply 139
Im gonna be in CB1. How about you??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending