Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Both me and my brother are applying for student finance as we are both starting uni this year.

    We kind of got stuck on our parent's applications where it asked for details of dependents in higher education. Besides the 2 of us, we have no other siblings or dependents of our parents in higher education so we dont know if we need to put our own details or leave it blank. Please help me out here as it has really got me confused.

    Thanks in Advance
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Reuben,

    On your application your parents need to declare your brother as a dependent and on his application they declare you as a dependent.

    Hope this helps,
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.