Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi i was just wondering if any of you'll will be coming to Kings

ReputationRep:
    Hey I will be! Are you a londoner or an international student?

ReputationRep:
    International student what about you??

ReputationRep:
    *gasp* i was hoping you would say that! INTERNATIONAL STUDENT TOO. none of my friends are going and I feel a bit lonely haha. where have u applied to stay?

ReputationRep:
    omg thank god. same im the only one going to Kings and its scary but phew i know someone who will be there i cant remember what my first choice was but i applied to everything near guys campus. you?? is yours a conditional offer too?

ReputationRep:
    i applied to wolfson house as my first choice (can't remember why) sooo i'm hoping that if i do get that it'll be ok:/ cos everyone's been saying how nice great dover is etc etc ahhhh. i'm jus waiting for them to tell me where i got into!

mine was an unconditional after i submitted all my transcripts

are you going for the 3-day orientation?

ReputationRep:
    oh thats good. mines conditional :\ yeah great dovers supposed to be really nice. i am going for the 3 day orientation thing but i need to get my visa, and i can only apply for my visa after i get my grades and it'll take 3 weeks so i dunno if ill get my visa in time for the orientation, hopefully i will.
    add me on facebook: Shevangi Sadesh Kumar

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I have also been accepted at King's to study Biomedical science. My offer is Unconditional and next week I will send them my Diploma so as to be officially admitted. I applied for Wolfson and BC. I am not a londoner but a EU citizen. I would be really glad if we keep in touch cause it is always a good thing to know somebody.

PS. When is the Freshers Week because I found information that it is on 16 September but our course starts on September 1 and I guess this means that the Orientation will start earlier.

ReputationRep:
    heyyy freshers week is on the 16th but the 3 day orientation is on the 11th

ReputationRep:
    oh yay another wolfson person we're like a tiny group here ahaha. yeah it is! thanks for creating this forum shevangi

i added you on fb my name's Claris Alexia Chong. the visa is taking a while cos they havent issued cas yet:/ when was your exams?

@helendunkova yeah! are you going for the 3-day orientation? i heard that only nursing students from guy's will get into BC thou.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Claris,
    I'm planning on going to the Orientation but I have problems booking a place because the system shows some kind of error. I hope I will be able to register cause as far as I know the places are limited. I'm happy that I don't need a VISA and I wish you luck with yours.

PS.I don't have a facebook account yet and I can't add you in my friends.

I managed to book a place for the Orientation.

ReputationRep:
    no problem. i just finished my exams and results are coming out next month. :\ i really wanna be able to come for the 3 day orientation! good luck with your visa!

ReputationRep:
    @shevangi good luck with ur results! hopefully i'll see you at king's. tell us if you do get in!

@helendunkova yeah you're lucky you don't need a visa!

are both of you also going for dnr on the first night?

Biomed here
    I have submitted my results a week ago.. Kings is taking a long time to change my offer from conditional to unconditional
    for me, I will just be going for one day orientation

ReputationRep:
    Hi Claris,

Although I booked a place for the 3 day orientation I would not be able to come because I'm arriving in King's on September 14. This means that I need to contact them and book a ticket for the one day welcome. I submitted my results yesterday and I'm looking forward to receiving my offer of accommodation.Cross fingers it is either Wolfson or Brian Creamer.

I can't wait to meet all of you guys and have a real fun.

ReputationRep:
    yes ill let you'll know how my results go thank you x

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. What is the orientation about? I never got any information on that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Temmystical)
    Hi everyone. What is the orientation about? I never got any information on that.
    There's a 3-day orientation for international students that u can sign up for but i don't know if it's fully booked alr.

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/campuslife/serv...ion/index.aspx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose Alexia)
    There's a 3-day orientation for international students that u can sign up for but i don't know if it's fully booked alr.

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/campuslife/serv...ion/index.aspx
    Ok. Thanks. I am a home student. That's why I didn't get the email. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! do you;ll know what vaccines we need to get before going to Kings?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.