The Student Room Group

Edexcel Geography Unit 1 14 May 2013

Scroll to see replies

Hello fellow geographers

I felt this exam went extremely well for me , infact i came out of that exam with a smile bigger than a Cheshire cat. My exam had people doing the a resist because they fail miserably last year.

I choose the question about risks in California and the Philippines , i revised this a lot so a better get a good grade or else.

I think i have done well enough to get a C/B tbh i want an A.

Who really wants to do A2 geog badly ?
Original post by Luketreherne
Hello fellow geographers

I felt this exam went extremely well for me , infact i came out of that exam with a smile bigger than a Cheshire cat. My exam had people doing the a resist because they fail miserably last year.

I choose the question about risks in California and the Philippines , i revised this a lot so a better get a good grade or else.

I think i have done well enough to get a C/B tbh i want an A.

Who really wants to do A2 geog badly ?

Me!! Love geography!! Wat do u reckon the grade boundaries will b like? I thot is was above average in difficulty so hopefully the boundaries will b similar 2 summer 2012's
Hi

Through talking to my fellow classmates they found the first exam very hard , so i expect the grade boundaries to be lower. However these people ****ed around so much and didn't realise that infact you need to work harder for AS then you did for GCSE.

What question did you pick for section B ?
Nooo! Geog unit 1 boundary 4 A is 64!! Way too high 4 wat I thought was quite a tricky exam...so was unit 2 & they pit boundary down slightly 2 48 for an A
http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Docum...01306%20v2.pdf
How did everyone do???

I got a D overall but was predicted an A so I'm getting a remark :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Did well I think :O
Unit 1 110/120
Unit 2 80/80

Hope everyone got their desired marks :smile:

Quick Reply