Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, im starting the adult nursing course in feb 14. Is anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hollie buzz)
    Hello, im starting the adult nursing course in feb 14. Is anyone else?
    Meeee :-). Do u know if our student finance has to be done by 31st of this month being as we arnt going unti Feb??? Lol x

ReputationRep:
    Hey there you two I am going too. And Shams, I have done my S.F, letter came through like a month ago now. Try to get it in as soon as you can. I am excitteeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLinC)
    Hey there you two I am going too. And Shams, I have done my S.F, letter came through like a month ago now. Try to get it in as soon as you can. I am excitteeed.
    Hi, how much did they give u in SF? they still do the bursary right? I hope its about the same as the grant + loan... but probably not.. Im also starting in Feb, hope to stay in Guthrie House in Queens!

ReputationRep:
    Hey student finance I got the minimum £2300 or something along those lines which is a bit sad but I guess it will be ok as I will still be getting a bursary. Yes yes, they still do the bursary grant? Which grant is that going to be the £1000? I only apply for the maintenance loan.

Oh you are living in halls? Are they not expensive? How much are you paying?

ReputationRep:
    Please click, especially if you have facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/635626386471222/

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm started in the January cohort too. I keep clicking on the link for the Facebook page but it says the link is broken or won't work. What is the Facebook group called?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLinC)
    Hey student finance I got the minimum £2300 or something along those lines which is a bit sad but I guess it will be ok as I will still be getting a bursary. Yes yes, they still do the bursary grant? Which grant is that going to be the £1000? I only apply for the maintenance loan.

Oh you are living in halls? Are they not expensive? How much are you paying?
    this is weird, ive applied for SF in March 2013 and i still havent got word back. their website says its still on process though.. ill be applying for bursary on feb too. im planning to apply for halls, Guthrie house specifically. if i dont get accepted ill hafta go for houses, are u in one?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm starting in feb too. I know we're entitled to a bursary but I didn't know about student finance. Is there circumstances involved in whether you can apply for student finance as I thought if you got the bursary you weren't entitled to student finance. Also, I have facebook my name is Sarah lambe my picture is of me and my friend if anyone wants to add me prior to starting

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm starting Worcester in Feb 14 too! Will be living on campus...anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Just got accepted in Queens Guthrie House from Feb10-Mar28! Will need to take the bus for the first week until I move in! Has anybody received their schedule online yet? No word about class schedules or bursaries yet. Only a month left~

ReputationRep:
    Are all you guys just finished school or have you had a break before applying??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.