Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I was having a text chat with someone on omegle and I was talking to them for 3 hours. I've fallen in love. I swear I met my soul mate and they were about to give me their email address and then my damn laptop crashed and I lost out :'(

ReputationRep:
    Aww poor you xx by the way first thing people ask on omengle is your age an gender after you said that they ask your kik?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are you 12?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was having a text chat with someone on omegle and I was talking to them for 3 hours. I've fallen in love. I swear I met my soul mate and they were about to give me their email address and then my damn laptop crashed and I lost out :'(
    lol, you haven't met them yet, how can you say you've found your soul mate already. what a joker.

ReputationRep:
    Love at first screen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zahra_786)
    Aww poor u xx btw first thing ppl ask on omengle is ur age an gender after u sed that they ask ur kik?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    showing my age here but whats kik?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delain)
    This can't be legit.
    I know a guy with a girlfriend from the Phillipines. He met her on Omegle and they met up IRL for the first time last year. They've been together at least two years now, and he's just gone off for three weeks to see her again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    I don't know either. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Messaging app you have on your phone I believe? Similar to whatsapp? Just a messaging service :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delain)
    I don't know either. :confused:
    Kik messenger. I only use it, purely because other people use it

(Original post by Treeroy)
    asl?
    http://oi41.tinypic.com/2wguhxk.jpg

That being said, I have actually "met" someone on omegle, with the topic "thestudentroom" I found a guy here (Bulbasaur)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 15, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.