Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

University of Sheffield vs Nottingham in the Aerospace field Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

This is my first post in the forum and I'm quite happy for that as I intent to do my Master in a UK university. My problem is that I have two unconditional offers and I really don't know which one I should pick.(Yeah I know... it's an old story)

My options are the following:
    University of Sheffield: MSc(Eng) in Avionic Systems
    University of Nottingham: MSc Aerospace Technology

I would be more than pleased if you could suggest me which one you think is better from university reputation, research, teaching and employment prospects aspects?

Thank you in advance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bds99)
    Hello,

This is my first post in the forum and I'm quite happy for that as I intent to do my Master in a UK university. My problem is that I have two unconditional offers and I really don't know which one I should pick.(Yeah I know... it's an old story)

My options are the following:
    University of Sheffield: MSc(Eng) in Avionic Systems
    University of Nottingham: MSc Aerospace Technology

I would be more than pleased if you could suggest me which one you think is better from university reputation, research, teaching and employment prospects aspects?

Thank you in advance.
    generally, they are both about equal but don't know anything about your field. However, the two are very different. Sheffield is in the town centr and has no campus as such. Nottingham on the other hand, has a beatiful green capus about 4 miles out of town. It is one of the best and the city cente is not too far way if that is what you want. f it was me, I would go for Nottingham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olddad)
    generally, they are both about equal but don't know anything about your field. However, the two are very different. Sheffield is in the town centr and has no campus as such. Nottingham on the other hand, has a beatiful green capus about 4 miles out of town. It is one of the best and the city cente is not too far way if that is what you want. f it was me, I would go for Nottingham
    Thank you very much for your reply and help

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.