The Student Room Group

boost up your memory

The main problem of student is lack of memory. Here's the way 2 increase your memory.Eat one apple daily morning.Eat banana 3 or 4 per day.Eat 1 ltr water daily morning.N eat nutrious food daily.
Reply 1
Follow this u will able to boost up your memory
ok i will EAT 1 ltr a day!.... lol
I would also recommend lots of high-quality sleep, meaning going to bed at 10pm and waking up at 7-8 am. I know us students like to go all night, but to be honest in my 10+ years of education I now really appreciate the break sleep gives you.
I ones tried eating a litre of water but it just didnt happen so could u recommend something else
This sounds extremely convincing! I shall try it :yep:
Reply 6
Original post by Craming Revision
ok i will EAT 1 ltr a day!.... lol

Maybe we are supposed to freeze it first? :wink:
Reply 7
Bananas all the way :colone:
Original post by priya8D
Bananas all the way :colone:

Well people seem to get carried away with this. My friends and I literally started eating several bunches each session; until eventually it was no longer revision and more who could eat the most bananas. We are 3rd year university students. I won.
Reply 9
What happens if we forget to do that?! :biggrin::tongue:
Reply 10
Original post by FranticMind
Well people seem to get carried away with this. My friends and I literally started eating several bunches each session; until eventually it was no longer revision and more who could eat the most bananas. We are 3rd year university students. I won.

Procrastination at its best.
Reply 11
Original post by FranticMind

Haha glad to hear we are not the only ones to try and find fun during exams!!
Reply 12
Almonds are the best way to boost memory...tried and tested

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending