Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Im okay with outlining the method and describing it I just can't get the marks for justifying it. I lost out on 4 out of 6 marks for justifying my method collection for rivers. How can I go about doing this successfully? thanks.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    What methods of data collection are you using? In general, in a justification of methods you will need to be thinking about issues such as representativeness of sampling, accuracy of measurements, reliability of equipment, practicality of methods and WHY YOU USED THE METHOD YOU DID AS OPPOSED TO ALTERNATIVES. I could give some more specific help if you provide a specific example method. (I did my A Levels in 2011 and got an A* in Geography, can't imagine much has changed! - a lot of it is about technique)
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.