Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    My name is Martin and I got conditional offers from all of the unis but I'm in two minds...... Which one should I choose?

Undergraduate:

- Robert Gordon - N2N5 BA (Hons) Management with Marketing (third year I have ind. placement)

- Glasgow Caledonian - N500 BA/BA (Hons) Marketing (no placement)

I have studied in school Economics/Accounting,Marketing , Management, Commercial law, Fundamentals of Market Economy/ (4 years) and I know what I want. I know what I am dealing with and I want to continue with business. But I cant decide which one is better.. Help?

Thank you in advance!

ReputationRep:
    I must say up front that I have no knowledge of your field or those universities. However if those were courses in my field, I'd choose the one with the placement. Not only will that get you work experience which will potentially look good on your CV, it will also allow you to start networking and building connections in industry. Sometimes those personal contacts are key to finding a job.

If it was an undergrad degree I'd advise looking at the areas to see if you want to live there, but a Masters only lasts a year and to be honest, you won't have enough spare time to be bothered by your surroundings

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Oh, sorry .. yes, it is undergraduate degree... just because of fast typing I wrote the wrong thing but thank you you helped

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.